Today I am sharing a recipe for natural teeth whitening with turmeric! A couple of months back a friend at work mentioned how she whitens her teeth with turmeric, and as someone who is obsessed with natural beauty solutions, I was all ears! I had never heard about such a thing before, and she told me it’s so easy and you can notice a difference after doing it just one time! That same night I went home to look it up on Pinterest, and sure enough there were tons of recipes for turmeric teeth whitening!! I have been doing it randomly throughout the week ever since, and I have definitely noticed a difference- a couple of people even asked me if I whiten my teeth!
This is sooo easy to do, it’s natural, it’s cheap, and turmeric also reduces inflammation in your gums so it’s a double whammy!!
**Disclaimer- this recipe is not my own, but it’s useful and effective so I wanted to share it on my blog!!
What you need:
- 1. Coconut oil
- 2. Turmeric
What you do:
- 1. mix turmeric with coconut oil until a paste is formed (I melt my coconut oil before I mix them!)
- 2. wet tooth brush & brush turmeric paste on to teeth
- 3. leave on for 2-5 minutes
- 4. brush off
- 5. I always brush my teeth with actual toothpaste after I brush off the turmeric!
- 6. Viola! You’re a little bit closer to a gorgeous white smile!
Thanks for reading! Good luck in your teeth whitening endeavors!