I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Today’s fashion post (which hopefully becomes a more frequent thing) features ONE sweater that I styled in FOUR totally different ways (one being yesterday’s Thanksgiving outfit)!! The point of this post is to emphasize that it’s not about the quantity of clothes that you have, but about their quality and how you style them!
A lot of times people feel like they need a new outfit for every occasion (and sometimes I do too), but 90% of the time that is not the case! Maybe your wardrobe doesn’t feel complete without a sweater in every color, but usually, there’s no need to have multiple different sweaters in every color (unlesssss it’s your favorite color). I LOVE fashion, but I’m no millionaire, and I don’t think you need to be to be one to be stylish, I just think you need to know how to work with your clothes and what you’ve got, so hopefully this post gives you some inspiration to play around with your own pieces and mix and match things you don’t usually pair together!
Of course, there are a million other ways to wear this sweater, but I feel like this shows four totally different themes of outfits! **I bought the sweater featured in this post at Tjmaxx. The brand is Cupio, but sadly for them, they have no online presence, so I can’t link or tag the anywhere!**
- – THE SUPER TRENDY –
- Teddy bear jacket? Check. Statement sleeves? check. Striped + flared pants? check! I’m pairing allll the trends with this outfit, and I couldn’t be happier about it! This is one of my favorite outfits and it was also my Thanksgiving outfit!
- Pants are from the thrift store but originally Jones NY.
- Sunglasses – Rayban
- Teddy coat – Urban Outfitters
- Booties – Rocket dog
– THE NIGHT LOOK –
The best part about this sweater is that it’s super cute and trendy on its own so it doesn’t really need any (or much) accessorizing, so It can easily be transitioned from day to night! I like this sweater paired with black high waisted bootcut jeans + black high heeled booties + my go to crossbody bag!
Jeans originally bought from thrift store – Levis
Booties – Catherine Malandrino Shoes (Marshall’s find)
Crossbody – BCBG
- – THE CLASSIC LOOK –
- sweater + jeans + riding boots + scarf = you can’t go wrong! I think this is a classic go-to outfit that looks great on everyone, and it looks pulled together enough to be appropriate on most occasions! You really can’t go wrong with this basic yet super clutch outfit!
- Scarf – Loft
- Jeans – Urban Outfitters BDG Jeans
– SUPER CHILL –
For when you’re tryna look cute but not too cute but still cute-ish
Textured gray leggings – Express
Adidas – Adidas
Hopefully, this inspires you to wear your own sweaters in different ways!
Thanks for reading!
XX – KK